Mobile native advertising is an effective marketing strategy and a powerful opportunity for advertisers to deeply engage with their customers. No surprise that marketers are utilizing native ads increasingly more often: budgets are projected to grow at over 70% per year, exceeding $50 billion by 2020.
While this booming industry is ever-changing and evolving, PubNative looks at the current landscape to present the main players enabling native advertising on mobile today, all along the value chain from advertisers to users.
PubNative has divided the ecosystem into several categories:
• The publishers offering native inventory
• The programmatic players: RTB-enabled DSPs, exchanges and SSPs
• The ad serving technology for publishers
• The networks: both mobile-focused and cross-platform
• The social players: social platforms and PMDs
• The search engines
Please use the most up to date version of the landscape which you will find here: